These are the perfect orange vintage buttons for making upcycled assemblage jewelry, for crafting, and for fancy sewing.
You will receive a large lot of 31 buttons, with 9 small flower buttons, 8 tiny square buttons, 7 red-brown and white round buttons and 7 orange and white buttons.
- Pastel orange.
- Vintage, excellent condition, handmade in the factory Smrzovka, Czech Republic.
- Era: 50-60s
- Molded glass with floral and geometric designs.
- Diameter: between 10 to 20 mm | 0.039” to 0.079” in. Approx.
SHIPPING ~ Items are shipped within one business day after payment has been received - barring exceptional situations.
Any questions? Don't be shy, ask:)
Thank you for exploring this vintage lot of vintage Czech buttons!
Shipping from Canada
1 business day
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I gladly accept returns and exchanges
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
I don't accept cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
- Items on sale
Apr 22, 2021
Really great condition and very pretty too.