You like catholic jewelry and St Theresa, you will love this red ring Saint Therese of Lisieux. Looking for adorable religious handmade rings? Don't look any further. This vintage style St Therese Lisieux ring is for you!
• Handmade in Canada from a vintage red glass cabochon and 2 round rhinestones.
• Adjustable, size 8 US - 16 for Japan - Q for UK - 56 1/2 for France
• Color: St Therese Lisieux Cabochon is red, the rhinestones are white.
• The red cabochon comes from Rhode Island USA and measures: 1.2x1 cm.
• St Theresa of Lisieux was a French Catholic Discalced Carmelite nun who is widely venerated in modern times. She is popularly known as "The Little Flower of Jesus" or simply "The Little Flower". (Wikipedia)
~ SHIPPING ~
* Items are shipped within one business day after payment has been received *
If you place your order between Sunday to Thursday: I ship the same day or the day after.
If you place your order on Friday and Saturday, I ship usually on Monday.
🔵💙🔵☆ JOIN THE MAILING LIST FOR AN INSTANT 10% OFF COUPON:
(Just Copy | Paste this link to your browser bar)
Hey! Nice right? 10% less means shopping more!.
You may also check my reviews: http://etsy.me/2r8yUJc
and my ''forever'' coupons: http://etsy.me/2ra02Z7. You may also find other coupons on my boutique Announcement.
~ VINTAGE ~
Vintage, recycled and handmade items are so cool and unique! But we have to love them for their rarity and uniqueness! I do always write the vintage condition and vintage and handmade have always small charming defects.
Be kind to the earth and buy more vintage and recycled!
Any questions? Don't be shy, just ask with the ''contact button'' under my name and my picture, on my store main page OR with the '' ask a question'' under the title of each item. I Try to respond to all questions within 24 hours.
If you think my English is very creative or completely strange, do not panic! I'm just a Frenchwoman speaking English :)
Thank you for exploring my little vintage jewelry and clothing. If you like Catholic jewelry, You will never go out again without this lovely Saint Teresa ring!
Shipping from Canada
1 business day
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I gladly accept returns and exchanges
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
I don't accept cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
- Items on sale
Conditions of return
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.