This is a phenomenal white dress with orange embroidery. You feel like exploring unique white and fancy embroidered dresses? You will love this long-sleeved full-length dress.
This listing is for one white dress:
● wing collar
● Long-sleeved, please note the beautiful embroidery designs on the sleeves.
● Floral embroidered in the back of the dress and on the long sleeves.
● Vintage fashion, 1970s style.
● Origin: I found this vintage dress here in Victoria Bc.
● Brand: Original by Inge Marie. I made some research: Inge Marie was a famous mannequin during the late 60s, so MAYBE, the dress has some sort of connection with the 70s fashion icon. But I cannot bet on it!
● Floor length.
● Size Small / Medium
● This fancy embroidered dress measures:
Shoulder to shoulder: 16 in / 41 cm
Bust: 17 in. / 43 cm
Waist: 18 in. 47 cm
Hips: 21 in. / 53 cm
Lenght: 57 in. / 145 cm
~ SHIPPING ~
Items are shipped within one business day after payment has been received - Save in exceptional cases -
🔵💙🔵☆ JOIN THE MAILING LIST FOR AN INSTANT 10% OFF COUPON:
(Just Copy | Paste this link to your browser bar)
Hey! Nice right? 10% less means shopping more!.
You may also check my reviews: http://etsy.me/2r8yUJc
and my ''forever'' coupons: http://etsy.me/2ra02Z7. You may also find other coupons on my boutique Announcement.
~ VINTAGE ~
Vintage, recycled and handmade items are so cool and unique! But we have to love them for their rarity and uniqueness! I do always write the vintage condition and vintage and handmade have always small charming defects.
Be kind to the earth and buy more vintage and recycled!
Any questions? Don't be shy, just ask with the ''contact button'' under my name and my picture, on my store main page OR with the '' ask a question'' under each items tittle. I Try to respond to all questions within 24 hours.
If you think my English is very creative or completely strange, do not panic! I'm just a Frenchwoman speaking English :)
Thank you for exploring my vintage boutique and this uncommon white dress with orange embroidery!
Shipping from Canada
1 business day
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I gladly accept returns and exchanges
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
I don't accept cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
- Items on sale
Conditions of return
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.