This is a cute set of 6 vintage buttons 1930-1940s, for sewing and jewelry making, with 2 hole, textured, made from molded glass
- 15 mm | 0.590'
- light satin finish.
- With shanks
- Vintage, excellent condition, handmade in the factory Smrzovka, Czech Republic.
- Color: off-white cream almost light pink.
- Molded, the centers are a bit brown beige.
SHIPPING ~ Items are shipped within one business day after payment has been received - barring exceptional situations.
Any questions? Don't be shy, ask:)
Thank you for exploring this lot of vintage buttons.
Shipping from Canada
1 business day
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I gladly accept returns and exchanges
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
I don't accept cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
- Items on sale